Reviews Published Professional Reader Challenge Participant 80% 2016 NetGalley Challenge 50 Book Reviews

Monday, December 14, 2015

LEV: A Shot caller novel, by Belle Aurora






Beautiful love story about the hardships of life and how one tiny bit of help can save someone's life. 


I've just finished reading "Lev : a shot caller" by Belle Aurora and I totally recomend the read. 
Mina was hitting rock bottom, she had no food, no one to ask for help and she was starving.

She happens to try her tricks on their Bar and everything changes.

Lev is a strange character, but I loved him since the first sentence we read about him. What's not to love anyway? He is dark, moody, fearless and smoking hot!

I don't want to spoil the book for anyone so I'm just gonna say that they get to know each other little by little and they are the perfect fit, she changes him in such a deeper level that he doesn't even resembles the Lev we first meet.

He on the other side, helps her to be happy and feel safe again, after all the hardships that she has been dealt, she finally gets her happy ending.

The book was perfectly written and the characters just fly out of the pages, the sex scenes are amazing and what I loved the most where Lev's honest lines, they cracked me up and they drove me crazy, like wow he just said that and I loved every minute of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment