Reviews Published Professional Reader Challenge Participant 80% 2016 NetGalley Challenge 50 Book Reviews

Monday, December 14, 2015

Her Web Master, by Normandie Alleman

I got this new book on Netgalley for an honest review and I totally recommend it!!


 It has everything, amazing BDSM scenes, a perfect Dom and a beautiful obedient submissive.

I loved Sophie, even though at the beginning she seemed weak, because of her husband situation, she turned out to be an impressive character, taking charge of her life and her needs.

She meets MC and starts to explore her desires and needs, engaging in a cyber relationship with him.

The problem is, that it comes a time when that is not good enough for her anymore and she is not sure if her Master wants more from her.

The sessions are perfect, a little bit too much into pain for me but I found them entertaining nevertheless.

The relationship the characters create is sublime and you feel the connection through the pages.

Kinky language, not for everyone but it fitted the theme of the book perfectly.

Just my kind of story!

No comments:

Post a Comment