Reviews Published Professional Reader Challenge Participant 80% 2016 NetGalley Challenge 50 Book Reviews

Monday, December 14, 2015

In Too Deep, by Stella Rhys



Another amazon freebie that has been on my shelf for a couple of weeks! I really enjoyed this story!


They have a perfect life, they are the perfect couple, but things aren’t always as they seem, and little by little, she stars uncovering his secrets.


He is definitely not the man she felt for, and there are some things she can’t overcome, but she tries.


The plan is to get even and forget, but what if this changes everything? 


What if he is everything she didn’t know she wanted?


Great Story! I couldn’t stop reading; I need to know what happens now!


I couldn’t hate Jackson any more, he is an A for sure, and doesn’t deserve her!

No comments:

Post a Comment