Reviews Published Professional Reader Challenge Participant 80% 2016 NetGalley Challenge 50 Book Reviews

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Hyde and seeek, by Layla Frost



Yes yes yes!

Five amazing stars!!!!

I've had this book on my to read list for a long time now, and I'm so happy I finally got around reading it!

From the first chapter I found it impossible to put the book down, I lost a couple of hours of sleep but it was totally worth it !

So we meet Piper, innocent and beautiful baker, who happens to need some mechanics and ends up in Girl's Heaven.

From the way the author describes this men, I just didn't know if I could choose one, each and every one of them was perfection.

Though I gotta confess that Jake and Kase were my favorites

Since she meets the boys, her life becomes exciting and fun, who wouldn't want all those hot guys falling over themselves to be close to her and trying to win her over ?!

I was surprised by the level of innocence she had, I never would have though by the way she showed herself, that that was the case.
Nevertheless, Jake was really an A****hole about it, but we still love him once we know the reasons behind his choice.

The book was fun and witty, I loved each and every character, the sex scenes are Amazing !!!!!! The level of connection between the characters is of the charts.

The main problem this beautiful couple face, above all we see in the book, is their trust issues, she needs to let her walls down and he needs to understand that he is definitely good enough for her .


The twist at the end gives the book just the right amount of excitement necessary to make it thrilling !


Kase and Harlow?!?! Hell yeah ! Can't wait !!!!!!!


If you can't wait to buy it, here's the link to Amazon :) have fun!!! I sure did !

http://www.amazon.com/Hyde-Seek-Series-Book-ebook/dp/B00UZSTI28



No comments:

Post a Comment