Reviews Published Professional Reader Challenge Participant 80% 2016 NetGalley Challenge 50 Book Reviews

Monday, December 14, 2015

Irresistibly Yours & I Wish you were mine, by Lauren Layne



I got this book for an honest review and found it incredible!

Penelope is a strange character but I loved her from the start. 


She is sweet and innocent, and extremely self-conscious, but as she starts to get comfortable in her new job, and finding new friends, she lets herself be free and happy, that’s when she changes into a stronger woman.


Cole is captivating and strong, he knows what he wants and needs, or at least that’s what he thinks, until her.


She takes him by surprise, the petite tomboy blows his mind and has him questioning everything.


Because this was my first bo
ok of the series I didn’t know any of the characters but connected really well with them and had no problem figuring them out.

They are an amazing bunch, the oxford guys and the stiletto woman made this story perfect!
The sex scenes are steamy and sensual, even the parts when sex wasn’t involved ended up being pretty intense.





I Wish you were mine by Lauren Layne


I got this book for an honest review on Netgalley, its the second one in the Oxford series and I enjoyed it as much as the first.

The main characters in this book are two sisters, Madison and Mollie, and Jackson, who happens to be marrying madison when we first meet him.

I didn't like the whole " my ex wife is a gigantic pain and a total witch to her sister" but I'm still having dinner with her.... Not in my life !!!!!! 


The relationship between Mollie and jackson is beautiful and sweet, I couldn't wait for them to figure things out and give it a try, she shouldn't even feel bad about it, madison keeps getting worse by the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment