Reviews Published Professional Reader Challenge Participant 80% 2016 NetGalley Challenge 50 Book Reviews

Thursday, January 7, 2016

Wicked Lust, by Sawyer bennett

I got this book on Netgalley for an honest review and loved it even more than the first one!!!!!!!

This book was five amazing stars in my book! 

We meet Cain, head of security of the Wicked House, in the first book and I have to say I found him extremely intriguing.

This book focus on him and Sloane, she is an undercover politics reporter who sets her eyes on him to get intel about The Silo and little did she know she would find so much more .

The way she is able to break down his walls is amazing! She changes him so much, that by the end of the book we don't really recognize the dark man he was at the beginning.

She gives him newly found belief in women and maybe that's why it was such a heartbreaking moment when he finds out the truth.

I fell for the characters, and I enjoyed a lot the way the author could portrait such a bond, that I found myself suffering alongside them.

Sloan is such a pure character and Bridger is completely right when he describes her as an owner of a golden heart.


Needless to say the sex scenes are CRAZY good, and the fulfilled fantasy scene is extremely sexy.


Follow this link to purchase:

No comments:

Post a Comment