Reviews Published Professional Reader Challenge Participant 80% 2016 NetGalley Challenge 50 Book Reviews

Monday, March 6, 2017

KEPT: A Small Town Second Chance Romance Novella (Reckless Falls Book 0) by Vivian Lux

My Rating: 4 Stars
Sex Scenes: Yes.
Series: Yes.
Subject: Love that stands against time.
Synopsis
I hate Cole Granger. 

When he left me, I didn't let him see me cry. 
But I still hate his guts. Eight years hasn't changed that. 
I hate his cocky smirk, with that deep dimple on his cheek he thinks is so charming. 

And I hate the way my body still melts at the thought of him. 

Now he's back in Reckless Falls. 
Flirting with me, charming me, driving me wild. 
I still hate him. 
I still want him. 
Nothing has changed... 

Has he? 

Author's Note: This is a quick, sweet and steamy novella set in Reckless Falls. No cliffhangers and a guaranteed HEA! 

My Review

I got this book in exchange of an honest review by the author.
It's a beautiful love story, and like all good stories there is struggle before the HEA. 

Cole is hot and cocky but he is honest, he knows what he wants and needs from the start and he is not taking no for an answer.

Autumn is as sweet as her name, she has been living a quiet and lonely life and she accepted that, until she saw him again.

A puppy romance that was cut short because life got in the way, but maybe their love was the kind that can stand distance and time. 

After all these years they see each other and sparks fly. They have this amazing connection that makes the sex scenes extremely good.

The book tells us an ugly but beautiful tale about two people that while apart, they grew lonely and couldn't find happiness until they came back home and found each other again.



Add on Goodreads      Get on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment