Reviews Published Professional Reader Challenge Participant 80% 2016 NetGalley Challenge 50 Book Reviews

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Don't Touch by Lucy Wild

My Rating: 5 Stars
Sex Scenes: Yes.
Series: No.
Subject: The perfect plan until you fall in love.
Synopsis
One office temp…
I was hired to sneak into his office, steal his secrets, then get out. The plan was perfect. Until he caught me.

One CEO…
I could have her arrested. Instead I'm taking her to my house? What the hell am I doing?

One weekend…
Day one, I became Daddy's little girl. Day two, he reminded me why I was hired.

One decision…
All I can do is show her my world. It's up to her whether to embrace it or destroy it.

***This is a hot standalone contemporary romance starring a dominant alpha. No cliffhanger or cheating and a guaranteed happily-ever-after.***

My Review

Book given in exchange of an honest review by the author.

This is my first book by Lucy Wild and I have to say I liked her style! 

My week has been filled with daddy's books, but this one was my favorite.

The taboo is almost nonexistent, he just loves to play the father figure, to protect his little girl and there's something so sexy about that !

She was a weak character and had a huge baggage of issues, but she found her place with him.

He risked everything because not having what he wanted was not an option for him, he decided she was his and there was nothing she could do to resist him.

The way in which he treated her was sweet and at the same time so intense it was hard not to fall for him from the start.

The sex scenes were perfection, you might say too perfect at times, but that is what made them so good!



Add on Goodreads              Get now on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment