Reviews Published Professional Reader Challenge Participant 80% 2016 NetGalley Challenge 50 Book Reviews

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Beautiful Beloved (Beautiful Bastard #3.6) by Christina Lauren

My Rating: Five Stars


Series: Yes, book #3.6 on the Beautiful Bastard 

Sex Scenes: Of course YES!

Subject: Love and relationships after the babies.

Summary:
In Beautiful Stranger , finance whiz Sara Dillon met the irresistibly sexy Brit, Max Stella, at a New York City club. Through the series we’ve watched them learn to balance commitment with their less than private brand of playfulness. In Beautiful Beloved, Max and Sara take it to the next step. But the question is: Will they be able to find a balance between the wild sexcapades they aren’t ready to retire, and the demands of parenthood that come along with their new Beautiful bundle of joy? Parenthood: it’s not for the weak of heart.



My Review:

Well, it's been a while since I read about this crazy group of people, and I missed them!

I've had this book on my to-read list for too long! So don't tell anyone but I'm thinking beautiful bastard marathon for the next days !



Back to the book, we get to read about Sarah and Max again, their life has changed radically, a baby shifted them out of their comfort zone and they can't seem to find a way back.

I really enjoyed this book, the way the author describes parenthood is funny and real, I am not a mother yet but I've seen friends struggling with the same things.



Probably the most important message this book has given me is that even tough a baby changes everything in our everyday life, it doesn't mean it should change who we are as a person, our desires and wants are still the same, we just have to figure out a new way to accomplish them.



Get now on Amazon

Add on Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment