Reviews Published Professional Reader Challenge Participant 80% 2016 NetGalley Challenge 50 Book Reviews

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Alexa Riley: Trailer Park Virgin, The Virgin Duet & My New Step-Dad...


Well, I started with one of Alexa Riley and couldn't put them down so, first stop:







Trailer Park Virgin
Rating: 5 stars
Summary:
Rick's been raising little Gracie for the past five years. She even calls him Daddy, but recently things have started to change, and that name has started to have a whole different feel to it. 
Ty's lived with Rick since he lost his parents in a car accident. Then Gracie came into their lives and the world seemed to light up, but the brotherly feelings he once had are now long forgotten as little Gracie has turned into a woman. 
Gracie doesn't know what to do with her feelings for Rick and Ty: the two men who once felt like a father and brother to her. They've been her whole world since her mom skipped town, leaving her all alone in a trailer park. But something has to change. She wants them both, and she'll have them one way or another. 



My Review

All of the books are super taboo, that being said the first one is about a stepdaughter (who’s mom was never in the picture… so don’t worry) and her step- father and step- brother.


The sex scenes are dirty and good, I Just loved it! 

I didn’t need any more storyline it was just good smut.


Add to Goodreads


Get now on Amazon





My New Step-Dad

Rating: 5 stars
Summary:
I shouldn't want him, but I do. 

I've got one week to get through until my mother’s estate clears, and then I'll be free to go. 

All I've got to do is keep my hands off my new step-dad, Bruce. But that's easier said than done. 

I shouldn't want her, but I do. 

I can't remember the last time I touched a woman. Heck, I can't remember the last time I touched myself. But ever since little Sophie showed up, I can't think of anything but claiming her. 

Forbidden love and secret obsessions will have you begging for the climax. 

Warning: You can beg all you want...Bruce won't be forced. 

My Review


The second book was about a stepdaughter too (in this case mom died before he even met her), so she moves in with step- daddy and things get CRAZY!!!

This book was probably my favorite of the three, the sexual tension is perfect and the almost sex scenes drive you insane!!!!



Add on Goodreads

Get now on Amazon









The Virgin Duet
Rating: 4 stars
Summary:
A gorgeous, obsessive, billionaire alpha. 

A curvy, sassy bombshell from the wrong side of the tracks. 

Both virgins... 

When Becs and Bray make an arrangement, they have no idea what it will lead to - sexual desires and lust that cannot be contained. 

Will Bray let chaos rule his perfect world? 

Will Becs let love into her cold heart? 

Will Kindles ignite from the sexual heat? There's only one way to find out... 

Warning: Flaming Kindles may cause serious injuries. Please read responsibly

My Review

Last but not least, this book was about some billionaire that falls for a regular girl, but he has some issues and has to get over them to be with her. 
And both of them are virgins, which we know from the title.
This book has a little bit of action and the story line is more developed than the other two.

Overall the three books are fast reads and have some steamy sex scenes, if that’s what you are in the mood for,  give them a chance.

Add on Goodreads

Get now on Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment