Reviews Published Professional Reader Challenge Participant 80% 2016 NetGalley Challenge 50 Book Reviews

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

The Mistakes (Off-Limits #3) by Elizabeth Brown

My Rating:  5 Stars
Sex Scenes: Yes.
Series: Yes, Dirty Little Secrets #3.
Subject: When you think Romance is dead...
Synopsis
It started as a promise.
A momentary lapse in sanity had me agreeing to two months of celibacy. 
Then Mark Bishop showed up. My new boss was cocky, possessive, and unfortunately, sexy as hell. 
My first mistake?
Thinking I would last two months.

The Mistakes - A Sexy Office Romance
Book III in the Off-Limits Series - Winnie and Mark's story.
Dual POV. A standalone. 


Warning: This story contains mature humor, a lot of cursing, and of course, sexual situations. It’s intended for adult readers who enjoy that kind of thing.


My Review

Book given by the author in exchange of an honest review.

I have been waiting for this book for so long! I love this group of sexy men and strong women so much!

Since the begging of the series I knew this would be my new happy imaginary place to live, who wouldn't want these sexy strong men who knew what they wanted and took it; and these amazing, beautiful and hilarious strong women, who can handle everything life has planned for them? I felt connected to them from the start.

Winnie is strong, crazy and she is not afraid to get what she wants when she wants it, but unfortunately, even though she doesn't accept it yet, it can be pretty lonely. She has never needed anyone, she is happy with her life the way it is, or so she thinks.

Then comes Mark, she didn't even saw him until he was up close and in her business. My first impression of him was that he was a player and so was Winnie's. She though he knew what type of guy he was and she challenged him, little did she know that he never lost.

She is scared of him, of the feelings he evokes in her, and that could be a problem for them since she is a runner, and she is not ready to deal with her feelings just yet.

A beautiful story! Mark totally surprised me, he turn out to be such a strong and open guy that it was impossible not to fall for him.

The connection they share is unbelievable, but what might have started as just sex is now turning into a romance that includes Jane Austen, so be prepared!




Add on Goodreads          Get now on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment