Reviews Published Professional Reader Challenge Participant 80% 2016 NetGalley Challenge 50 Book Reviews

Saturday, December 3, 2016

His Doll: A Dark Bad Boy Romance by Isabella Starling


My Rating: 5 Stars
Series: No.
Sex Scenes: Yes.
Subject: Finding the person that is a match in all senses of the word.

Synopsis
How does that make you feel, doll? 
JACOB 

Don't fall for the patient. 
Don't fall for the pretty, broken, sweet little doll sitting across from you in the office. 
Don't fall for her lies. 
Don't fall for her looks. 
Most of all, don't fall for her deliciously broken mind. 
But life keeps throwing Alice at me, and her naturally submissive nature makes her such easy prey... 
And after all, the broken ones are the most fun to train. 

ALICE 

Jacob Hawke can only ever be a crush. 
He's been my therapist for years. 
Now, my mother wants me to live with him while she chases her dream job in another state. 
Mr. Hawke has been trying to put me back together for a long time now. 
Maybe he was supposed to break me all along. 


Full-length novel. Standalone, no cliffhanger. HEA guaranteed. 

My Review

I got this book for an honest review by the author and I loved it! It was just as amazing as I expected.

Jacob was such a strong character, he had a power about him that couldn't be faked. He knew what he wanted and he was ready to take it!

Alice was a troubled girl, her life was privileged but she was still unhappy. No friends and a mother who didn't even noticed her, were destroying her. She needed Jacob in more ways than she could realize at first.

Jacob wanted her, and even though he had a darkness within him, it was exactly what she needed. They were a perfect fit, he molded her to his every wish and in the process he got her to love herself again and find true happiness.

It's a different type of love story but it's still an amazing one. The fact that they found love in a place that nobody could have foreseen was even better. 

You can't choose who you love and even though it was hard for them to handle the situation and accept their real feeling, in the end they were rewarded with true happiness.

The sex scenes were superb, the way in which he understood her body and got lost in the pleasure he was giving her drove me insane!

She was young and immature, but she discovered herself and the true woman she was always supposed to be by being with him.

I still think she was too young for everything else that happened but sometimes life just changes your path and they were ready for what it threw their way.

I recommend!



Add on Goodreads         Get now on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment