Reviews Published Professional Reader Challenge Participant 80% 2016 NetGalley Challenge 50 Book Reviews

Monday, October 31, 2016

His Hellcat (Sassy Girls #1) by Rory Reynolds

My Rating: 4 Stars
Series: Sassy Girls #1
Sex Scenes: Yes.
Subject: Sometimes getting away takes you right back home.

Synopsis
Hutch

The cabin was supposed to be the perfect escape.
Until my best friend's little sister shows up looking for her own getaway. 
I should keep my hands to myself.
But from that first glance, I know she's mine.

Blake

I had to get away from my cheating ex and slutty best friend.
Nothing was going right,
A flat tire, no shoes, no bra, and a thunderstorm followed by him.
He’s sexy as sin and out of my league.
I shouldn’t want him.
But I do.


Note: This novella is an insta-love erotic romance with a guaranteed happily ever after. 

My Review

Book given by the author for an honest Review.

It’s the first one I’ve read from the author and I really enjoyed it.

Even though it was a short story, we get to know the character and connect with them. 
Blake was hilarious for me, I like her a lot! The only thing that bothered me was her self-teem issues that were the result of her listening to her idiot ex. But otherwise, she is the woman we would all want to be, sassy and feisty.

Hutch was AMAZING!  He was a gentleman, and the fact that he didn’t want her to be stuck with him because of his PTSD related issues made him even better in my opinion.

The story was interesting and beautiful and we get to see two people who are meant for each other fight their way into their happily ever after.


A really good book!




Add on Goodreads               Get now on Amazon 

No comments:

Post a Comment