Reviews Published Professional Reader Challenge Participant 80% 2016 NetGalley Challenge 50 Book Reviews

Saturday, April 9, 2016

Dirty Dix (Hard Love Romance #1) by Monica James

My Rating: 4  Stars

Series:  Yes, Hard Love Romance #1.

Sex Scenes: Yes!

Subject: Hot Doctor Struggles with two woman and his need for sex.

Summary:
I knew she was bad news when she walked into my office, but I just couldn’t help myself… 

Filthy, sexy and full of surprises, Juliet is so hot she has me on fire. I’ve met my match and I can’t help going back for more. 

Then there’s Madison… she’s sweet, funny and awakens in me a fierce need to protect her. 

But I don’t do relationships. I don’t usually do the same woman twice. 

Juliet and Madison: Two very different women have got me completely hooked. 

Who will I choose? 

I know who I should choose, but I never said I was the hero of this story, or even the good guy. And besides, who wants to be good, when it feels so good being bad? 

My tale isn’t for the faint-hearted. If you’re game, strap yourself in and expect the unexpected. But don’t say I didn’t warn you… 

Achingly sexy and highly addictive, Dirty Dix, the first in the Hard Love Romance series, will have you hooked. Wicked Dix coming soon…

My Review

This is the book of the month on our little book club group on goodreads and I also got is for an honest review on Netgalley.

I've seen there are different opinions on this book, I enjoyed it a lot!

Yes Dixon was a big douche, he was hot and supper sexy but made all the wrong choices, every time there was a chance for him to choose wisely and solve things, he chose the easy way out and that just complicated everything, living him stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Juliet... mmm I dislike her A LOT to say the least, she has nothing going on for her, she is evil and just a horrible person.

Madison is amazing! so pure and nice, yeah she made some bad choices while being with David but I think I will give her a pass since some awful things damaged her on a deeper level.

In my opinion Dixon and Maddie would, in an ideal world, be perfect for each other but in this reality I don't know how he could fix things so that she doesn't get hurt.

I'm off to the next book, but I'm dreading it, really, I think it will only get worse before it gets better, he need to come clean so they can move forward and I just don't see that coming any time soon.

Add on Goodreads

Get Now on Amazon


No comments:

Post a Comment