Reviews Published Professional Reader Challenge Participant 80% 2016 NetGalley Challenge 50 Book Reviews

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Clash: A Legal Affairs Story (Cal and Macy #1) by Sawyer Bennett

My Rating: 4 Stars

Series: #1 book in this Legal Affairs trilogy 

Sex Scenes: Yes thank you!

Subject: Steamy encounters with an unexpected person.


Summary:
Clash (verb): to conflict, disagree. 

It might be fair to say that I despise Macy Carrington. She slings insults with precision, not caring about the destruction she leaves in her wake. We clash in a battle of wills every time we’re around each other, and yet… I still fantasize about being lodged deep within her body. 

Clash (verb): to come together or collide.

I have never encountered someone that grates me the way Cal Carson does. His pompous, arrogant demeanor. A holier-than-thou attitude. Any interaction with “Saint Cal” ends in a verbal clash of epic proportions, and yet… there’s no one I’d rather have in my bed than him. 

Clash (noun): a battle, fight or skirmish.

Her breathy moans mingle with the sound of our flesh coming together, clashing with the silence that surrounds us, dispelling any notions I once had about Macy Carrington. 

Maybe I can break down her walls if we can call a truce to this battle. 

He whispers filthy words in my ear, provoking feelings I never knew were possible. The burning desire in his touch clashes with everything I once believed about Cal Carson. 

Maybe he can be the balm I need to soothe my broken soul, if only temporarily. 


My Review

THIS IS AN AMAZON FREEBIE
If you haven’t read it yet get it now!
I’ve read a lot of Sawyer Bennett’s books and loved them, and this one didn’t disappoint, it was super fun, steamy hot and captivating.
I read the book in just one day and when I got to the end I just wanted MORE, I mean…


Where is the rest? Keep going?!?! 

So obviously I can’t wait to get started on the other books of the series!




Now about the book, I found it a little bit short for me to be able to analyze the characters more deeply, but from what we get to see about them, I can say they seem like a good pair. 

She is annoying on the surface but I think there’s more to her, she is hurting and I can’t wait to find out all her secrets.

And Saint Cal is just a sexy, good man, that’s rare on this type of books, he is not a womanizer or afraid of commitment, he is actually looking for someone to spend the rest of his life with.


The problem is that now they can’t get each other out of their minds and that seems to be a problem since she is not the type of woman to stick around for round two, but he might just be the exception.

The sex is CRAZY GOOD!!! Just wow, I needed some air after the pantry scene!
























Get the Series!!!



















Get now on Amazon for free!!!

Add on Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment