Reviews Published Professional Reader Challenge Participant 80% 2016 NetGalley Challenge 50 Book Reviews

Friday, March 25, 2016

The Undoing (Call of Crows #2) by Shelly Laurenston

My Rating: 5 Stars

Series: Yes, Call of Crows #2

Sex Scenes: Yes! Some amazing Viking sex !

Subject: Vikings, Gods, and a Whole bunch of creatures.


Summary:
A risk worth taking… 

No one would ever accuse Jace Berisha of having an easy life—considering her husband…you know…killed her. But that was then! Now she fights for mighty Viking gods with the spectacular and vicious Crows.

But things are turning very bad, very quickly because a vengeful, ancient goddess has come into the world with just one thing on her mind—ending it. And the only way they can hope to stop her is if the Crows join forces with their one-time enemies, the Protectors. A Viking Clan created to do nothing but kill every Crow they see. 

Thankfully, Protector Ski Eriksen is a peace loving kind of guy. Because the woman he is desperately trying to get close to is the beautiful and not-very-chatty Jace. Battling Nordic clans? Unkillable goddesses? Jace’s mean-spirited dog? None of these things would ever get in the way of a true Viking! 

My Review
I got this book for an Honest review on Netgalley and I loved it as much as the first one in the series and more!

Jace's  character was, in my opinion, the best in the series so far. She is weird and special in her own way and she kind of looks super cute in my mind, but at the same time she has that crazy rage that transformed her into something so scary and strong that it was hard to imagine.

The moment Ski sees her and his reaction and thoughts towards her determined my opinion of him, yes he won my heart. He is a hot male specimen indeed but what made him perfect was that he saw her from the start for who she was.

The connection between the characters felt amazing! I wanted to see what happened once she realized that sex was inevitable, and I wasn't disappointed.

The story line is still thrilling and enticing and I couldn't put the book down, I am in love with all of the characters and can't wait what happens in the next book.

This is my first Viking series and I can't stop obsessing over it! 

Definitely a must read!


To pre order now on Amazon

To add on Goodreads




No comments:

Post a Comment