Reviews Published Professional Reader Challenge Participant 80% 2016 NetGalley Challenge 50 Book Reviews

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Bastard's Baby: A Bad Boy Secret Baby Romance by B.B. Hamel

My Rating: 4 Stars

Series: Not at the moment.

Sex Scenes: Yes! 

Subject: Italian mobster meets Russian Princess.



Summary:
I had that bastard’s baby and now I need his help.

Vince Mori is my enemy. He’s an infamous Italian mobster, all ripped muscles and dangerous tattoos. He’s a cocky a**hole, and for just one night that was exactly what I was looking for. He was a wild ride, a way to rebel against my strict family.

And he doesn’t know that he’s the father of my baby.

I’m the daughter of one of the most feared Russian mob bosses in the city. When I give birth to my baby boy Alexei, my father wants to tear my child away from me.

I won’t let that happen. They may be my family, but I’ll do whatever it takes to save my son.

The Russians are at war with the Italians, but I know Vince is my only chance. When I run away from home and ask him for help, I’m risking my life to save my son.

Vince is everything I’m supposed to hate, but secretly can’t get enough of. He’s only interested in teasing me mercilessly with his dirty mouth and frustrating grin.

Now I’m trapped in the Italian mob’s mansion, living next door to my baby’s father. I need their protection, but the war is escalating faster every day.


If the cocky jerk Vince Mori can’t learn what it means to be a father, I just might be totally screwed.

My Review
I got this book for an honest review by the author and LOVED IT!!!

You did it again BB! 

The story was amazing and thrilling.

We get the backwards love story: baby, sex and then love and it was perfection!

Vince is strong and bad, he takes what he wants, when he wants it and he wanted her, but things were more complicated. Still he fought for her proving to us that he was a REAL man not just a kid playing mobster.

Kaley was young but super strong, she knew she had to protect her boy and she tried everything, even asking for help from that bastard.

The way they connected was perfect as always, the sex scenes were hot and crazy good! He used her and abused her in a good sense and it doesn’t get any better than that!
If you haven’t read this book you need it now !





Add on Goodreads

Get Now on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment