Reviews Published Professional Reader Challenge Participant 80% 2016 NetGalley Challenge 50 Book Reviews

Thursday, February 16, 2017

TWICE: A Small Town Menage Romance. A Reckless Falls Romance #2 by Vivian Lux

My Rating: 5 Stars
Sex Scenes: Yes.
Series: yes, #2 in A Reckless Falls Romance
Subject: Living your biggest fantasy.
Synopsis

Callum:

I've been in love with my best friend's sister forever.
Her green eyes and soft body are driving me crazy.
She's back home for only a week, and I have to have her.
Even if I have to share her.

Grayson:

May the best man win, Cal said.
Clearly, I'm the best man here. Harper should see that.
But we decide to leave it up to her.
Then she says she can't choose.
And I realize I'm willing to do whatever it takes to make her mine.
Including make her ours.

My Review

I got this book from the author in exchange of an honest review, it was the first one I've read from her and I can say hands down that I'm a fan!

Threesome MFM are one of my favorites genres and this one was just what I needed.

Harper was an amazing character, I loved the fact that she never doubted that she had feelings for both of them and she didn't judge those feelings. Yeah she might have had second thoughts like any normal person would, but she knew from the start how she really felt. 

Now about Callum and Grayson, well lets just say that I want a pair like that for myself like yesterday. Just impressive, the author created this two opposite perfect men that together became every women's fantasy.
Cal was a control freak but in a good way, he always wanted to be prepared and he was having a hard time resisting his feelings for Harper for as long as he could remember; all because he loved his best friends, one loved her too and the other one was her brother.
Grayson was my favorite, yes we always have one I must confess. He was wild and emotional, he took what he wanted when he wanted it and he had also loved Harper since forever.

When any normal person would have been freaking out, they found a solution using their hearts instead of their minds and by doing that they realized that their answer had always been right in front of them, they both loved her and that was the most important part. Everything else could be fixed if they had her.


I have to say it again, I loved this books and its characters, they were so perfect together, the sex scenes were out of this world, I couldn't have left my room if I was in her shoes, just dreamy!


A must read if this genre is your cup of tea!



Add on Goodreads     Get now on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment