Reviews Published Professional Reader Challenge Participant 80% 2016 NetGalley Challenge 50 Book Reviews

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Man of the House by B.B. Hamel

My Rating: 4 Stars
Series: No
Sex Scenes: Yes.
Subject: Taboo love is so much sweeter.
Synopsis
My house, my rules, and she better f**king like it. 

I have a playboy reputation and I earned it. I can’t help it if I leave a trail of soaking wet and satisfied women in my wake. 

Until my latest scandal lands me in hot water. Either I fix my image or the board of directors will force me to step down from the company that I founded. It’s bullsh*t, but I have no choice. 

That’s why I marry my secretary and closest confidant. We’re not really into each other, but she says she’ll help when I offer her an outrageous sum of money. 

It sounds like an easy plan right up until I meet her daughter, Emily. I’m supposed to be good, but her gorgeous curves and innocent baby blues make me want to be very, very bad. 

If I get caught with Emily, it’s game f**king over. I’ll lose absolutely everything, and it’ll destroy her in the process. 

But I can’t keep my hands off her. She’s so deliciously tempting that I can barely control myself when she walks into the room. I know I’ll ruin her, but she’s begging for me to make it dirtier and dirtier. 

She may be incredibly off limits, but I’ll break every rule to get a taste. 

Man of the House is a dark romance with steamy scenes and bad language. It’s only recommended for readers 18+. 


Man of the House is a STANDALONE, full-length novel. No cliffhanger. Guaranteed HEA. Includes bonus content!

My Review

I got this book by the author for an honest review and like always it was perfect! 

If you are in the mood for some fast paced love and some crazy sex scenes with a taboo factor this is definitely the book for you!

BB always creates these sexy, bad ass and players bad boys that we can't avoid to love the second we meet them. There's just something about the confidence and the arrogance that just makes the irresistible. 

Carter is no exception, he is trying to get his act together and has come up with a plan that is as crazy as he is, but that can actually work. the problem is he wasn't counting on meeting sweet Emily.

She is young and beautiful and off limits and that just makes her even more of a challenge for him.

She surprised me a lot, she wasn't as sweet as I thought at first and we get to see her become this amazing sexual person that was just what Carter needed, he just didn't know it yet.

They share some sexy unavailable moments and the connection is just too good to miss it!

It is a must read!



Add on Goodreads                     Get Now on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment