Reviews Published Professional Reader Challenge Participant 80% 2016 NetGalley Challenge 50 Book Reviews

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Go Hard: A Bad Boy Sports Romance by B. B. Hamel

My Rating 4 Stars
Series: No.
Sex Scenes: Oh yes!
Subject: Sexy sex-escapades and some mafia thrilling moments.
Synopsis
I get paid to work that cocky jock’s body. 

I landed my dream job working as a physical therapist for a professional football team just as my boss decided to go ahead and give birth. When she left, I was assigned the biggest challenge of my life: Owen Rack. 

Owen is the rookie running back, and he’s one cocky a**hole. Just because he won a bunch of awards in college doesn’t make him the best thing ever. And yet I’m stuck working on his body every morning and every night while he whispers dirty things in my ear. 

We work together, which means we can’t get involved. But try telling Owen that. He takes what he wants, and for some reason, he wants me. 

Worse than that, Owen has a dark past. As soon as I give in to his gorgeous smile, I’m suddenly drowning in his secrets. 

I can’t risk my dream job. I won’t risk my safety. But Owen’s cocky grin is driving me insane, and I know I’m going to say yes. 

Go Hard is action-packed, incredibly steamy, and features some dirty language. It’s only recommended for audiences 18+. 


Go Hard is a standalone, full-length novel. No cliffhanger. Guaranteed HEA.

My Review

I got this book for an honest review by the author and I feel like I don't need to say this again, but it was Steamy Crazy Good!! Like all of B.B 's books.

This time we get to read about a cocky womaniser football player named Owen who we don't get to see being a ladies man since he falls hard for Taylor the moment he sets eyes on her.

And the taunting and sex innuendos begin, he is on a mission to have her and even though she is fighting hard, there's no fighting this Alpha male, he gets what he wants, when he wants it!

The plot has some amazing twists and just enough tension to keep us holding our breath, it's a thrilling read.

The sex scenes, were just the perfect combination of sexy, rough and dominance, I couldn't get enough of this two!

Taylor is a strong character and she fights him until the surrender is inevitable, we don't blame you girl!

Get this book now on Amazon

And Add it on Goodreads.










No comments:

Post a Comment