Reviews Published Professional Reader Challenge Participant 80% 2016 NetGalley Challenge 50 Book Reviews

Sunday, September 9, 2018

Wild Sexy Thing (Wild Sexy Series I) by Serena Grey

My Rating: 5 Stars
Sex Scenes: Yes.
Series: Yes.
Subject: Something she can't seem to resist.
Synopsis:
With him, I was no longer myself.
I was something wild,
with no inhibitions.

After spending years indulging in meaningless hookups with guys whose names I don't bother to remember the next day, spending some time on my own with no sex, casual or otherwise, is actually a relief.

Then one day, I open the door to let in my new roommate's date, and I see the last thing I'm expecting. A hot, irresistible, sex god.

I have to hide the wave of sexual attraction that rocks me off my feet because lusting after my roommate's date is definitely not the sort of thing I should do.

Except, her date arrives a few moments later, and the first one, the sex god, he's her brother, Jason Wild.

There are so many reasons why I shouldn't want him. He's not into commitment, and I'm done with hookups. I have my friendship with his sister to consider as well as my own well-being because I know that once I give in to my need for him, his will be the one name I'll be unable to forget.


Wild Sexy Thing is the first book in a new series by bestselling contemporary romance author Serena Grey. 













Daphne is content with her life, no men means no troubles and she is not in a hurry to change that, that is until she meets Jason. 

He is not only extremely sexy and handsome, but there's something that calls to her basic impulses and she can't seem to find a way to make it stop.

No one has ever felt as desirable as him, and she is a person that is not used to saying no, so this might be a little tricky.

Jason is the definition of a player and he has never stayed around long enough to get attached. But there's something about Daphne that's different and he is ready to take the next step.

I identified with Daphne from the start, I understand the need of detaching yourself from feelings because you're scared of loosing again. But like her, once you find someone that is worth loving you get confused and as a reflex you run scared.

Will her fears stand in the way of what might be the best sex of her life and maybe more?









1 comment: