Reviews Published Professional Reader Challenge Participant 80% 2016 NetGalley Challenge 50 Book Reviews

Monday, May 1, 2017

Their Spoiled Brat (A MFM Daddy Romance) by J.L. Beck


My Rating:  4 Stars
Sex Scenes: Yes.
Series: No.
Subject: Short menage story.
Synopsis
She’s going to call us Daddy, even if she doesn’t want too. 

My twin brother and I love women, and we love sharing them even more. So the moment we lay eyes on the innocent little Stephanie we know we have to have her. You see we have money, and a kink that needs to be met and Steph while she looks like she could be the perfect brat for us. 

They both want me. Two alpha’s set on making my dreams come true. I’ve never done the things they want me to do but with both of them taking control of me I know I have nothing to worry about. 

Still I’ve got Daddy issues, issues that money can solve and the Wright brothers know just how to tempt me not only out of my clothes and into their bed but into a deal I can’t refuse. 

The only problem is will I be able to walk away after having tasted both of them? I mean, I can’t be their spoiled little brat forever, can I?


-This is a STEAMY M/F/M romance that ends in a HEA. This is SMUT all the way through. Pour yourself a drink, and shuck the panties to the floor because it's time to get dirty with the Wright brothers.-
















This is the J.L. Beck's first menage book I've read and I loved it!

It is a fun and fast read, full of hot sex scenes and crazy sexual moments between the characters. 

The plot is super fast paced: meet + sex= insta-love; but if you are looking for a steamy story with two extremely irresistible guys and a strong but inexperienced woman this is the story for you.

Since the moment she meets the twins there's no going back, she feels the pull and even though she is a bit scared she can't refuse their invitation.

I felt like there was a lot more to say, and the story was a bit cut short for my taste, but it was still enjoyable.


               


No comments:

Post a Comment