Reviews Published Professional Reader Challenge Participant 80% 2016 NetGalley Challenge 50 Book Reviews

Sunday, February 12, 2017

Daddy's Girl by Isabella Starling & Demi Donovan

My Rating: 4 Stars
Sex Scenes: Yes.
Series: No.
Subject: Submitting to him and letting him own you.
Synopsis
Every brat needs a Daddy. 
LAW 
I'm a very, very bad man. A monster sweet, innocent little Lily should run away from. 
She should know I only want to steal her. Take everything that matters to her and take it away. 
I've been watching her, wanting her. Now, I'm going to take her. 
And I won't rest until her pretty little mouth utters the word I want to hear from her lips. 
Daddy. 

LILY 
He's kidnapped me. Locked me away. He's done awful things to me. 
So why does every part of me want to beg him to keep going? 
I want him to hurt me. 
I want him to love me. 
I want him to take care of me. 
I want him to be my Daddy. 


Full-length dark romance novel. Standalone, no cliffhanger, no cheating. HEA guaranteed. 




My Review

I got this book in exchange of an honest review by the author and I have to say she did it again!
This story is dark, dirty and perfect!
Beware though, it's not for everyone if you don't like the edgy subjects where the darkness almost consumes you then this is not the story for you, but if you do then get this book because it doesn't get any better than this.

Lily is a brat, she seems to have everything she needs, but not even realizing it, she is looking for something else and she find it with Law.

He knows what he wants and how to get it, he seemed so in control the whole time, and there isn't anything sexier than that. 

He owns her, and it seems there's nothing she can do to escape. But we always forget the most important thing, she is the one giving him the power, she chooses to submit and that makes it the sweetest reward for the Dom.

Law gives her the ultimate pleasure, he knows what she needs and she has to sacrifice her freedom for that at first maybe, but the reward is so good that it might make you think twice about it.

The sex scenes drove me crazy, Isabella has this way of making you feel like you are right there with them, you feel the pain and the pleasure alongside them.



Add on Goodreads      Get now on Amazon



No comments:

Post a Comment