Reviews Published Professional Reader Challenge Participant 80% 2016 NetGalley Challenge 50 Book Reviews

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Ice Cold (An MMA Stepbrother Romance) by Victoria Villeneuve

My Rating:  4 Stars
Series: An MMA Stepbrother Romance
Sex Scenes: Yes.
Subject: Sexy fighter and the good girl who are more alike than what they thought possible.

Synopsis
"You don't usually do this kind of thing, do you Alexa?" he asked.

I've been a good girl my whole life. But even good girls are allowed one night of amazing, unbridled passion with no consequences, right?

Wrong.

It turns out the panty-droppingly sexy MMA fighter Ice, with his sculpted body and hands that know exactly what I need, is going to be my stepbrother.

And it also turns out the more time I spend with him, the more I hate him. He's so arrogant; the cockiest, most infuriating person I've ever met. An absolute bastard, and a total asshole. No question.

So why can't I stop thinking about him?

My Review

I got this book for an honest review by the author and I am sorry for the delay, it got lost on my kindle to read shelf, but now that I have read it I have to say I enjoyed it a lot!

Ice made me remember why I liked MMA's romance novels, SO HOT! He has the perfect body and a bad-ass attitude to go with it, he is definitely a bad boy, so of course we all love him.
But he has some darkness within too, which gives him an edge that's just irresistible.

Alexa is your regular good girl, she is so out of her comfort zone when he is around him that you can't help but sympathise with her. She is scared and guarded at first but he sets her inner sex goddess free and there's no stopping them.

The stepbrother theme gives it a little bit more spice but its not the usual type of stepbrother romance which worked just perfect for the plot.

The story line is really good, the author keeps you on edge and wanting more, overall a good book !

Add on Goodreads
Get Now on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment