Reviews Published Professional Reader Challenge Participant 80% 2016 NetGalley Challenge 50 Book Reviews

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Long: A Secret Baby Sports Romance by B.B. Hamel

My Rating: 5 Stars

Series: No.

Sex Scenes: Yes.

Subject: Finding love and overcoming the situation lifes puts in front of you.

Synopsis
I’m having that cocky jock’s baby, but he won’t have me.

Gibson Evans is the best college football quarterback in the country. He’s tall, broad, tattooed, and so incredibly handsome.

And he got me pregnant. It was supposed to be just one night, but a broken condom changed all of our plans forever.

People treat him like a hero, but I think he’s a total prick. Gibson gets whatever he wants, and now suddenly he wants me.

But I have enough to deal with. I have to stop daydreaming about his hands between my thighs and concentrate on having this baby while still managing to graduate on time.

He wants to make a deal. If I promise to spend time with him, he’ll help me with my final biology research. That means an entire semester of studying Gibson’s body.

I’m not sure I can do this. One second I can’t stand to be around him, and the next I’m touching his ripped muscles and trying to suppress my excitement.

I’m terrified he’ll ruin everything if I let this become more than just work.

My Review

I got this book by the author for an honest review and I loved it as always! her books are simply amazing and the characters have such depth that you feel like you know them right away and they stay with you.

Avery found herself in a tricky situation and now she need his help.

Gibson is the sexy quarterback, he is not the type to get attached but now things changed and he needs to figure out what to do with his life, is not just him anymore.

He surpised me A LOT, he was never the asshole I expected him to be, he just took the reins on the situation and became the men Avery needed.

She was such a cute character, she was responsible and trustworthy and she had a tiny lapse of judgment  that changed it all, but she accepted what had happened and just kept on going.

She ended up being the strongest character.

Add on Goodreads

Get now on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment