Reviews Published Professional Reader Challenge Participant 80% 2016 NetGalley Challenge 50 Book Reviews

Thursday, September 12, 2019

Intermission (Love Triangle Duet #2) by Lisa Suzanne

My Rating: 3 Stars
Sex Scenes: Yes.
Series: Yes, Love Triangle Duet #2
Synopsis:

I’m in love with two men.

I’m torn and need to choose which man from my past I want as a permanent part of my future. My heart leads me one way as my brain pushes me toward the other.

I want them both, but each of them holds a secret that will change everything. Can I overcome the betrayal with a simple intermission, or am I better off alone?  






















I’m torn apart too, because I liked the characters, the first book was full of drama, sex and deceit and this second book bored me a little bit. 

Don’t get me wrong, I loved the HEA, they deserved every second of it…well maybe only he did. But I needed a little more, Chase gave up!!

Yeah okay the flowers were a nice gesture and all, but he kept going about his love for her and, and he just let her go. He was all: “I don’t like to lose” and he just did!

Will there be a new book? That would completely change my mind about this one, but if this is the end, then yeah, it just didn’t work for me. My inner reader wanted /needed more.

Gavin and his songs are everything anyone could ever want in life, he is our dream guy, and I can’t believe it took her that long to decide!

I was kind of pissed at her again, for how blind she was to not notice her best friend’s feelings  when they were young, he is still the same guy she knew, but now he is hotter? Give me a break!

I’m undecided about the book :/













Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited







Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Author Bio


Lisa Suzanne is a romance author who resides in Arizona with her husband and two kids. She’s a former high school English teacher and college composition instructor. When she's not chasing her toddler or cuddling her newborn, she can be found working on her latest book or watching reruns of Friends.



Author Links




No comments:

Post a Comment