Reviews Published Professional Reader Challenge Participant 80% 2016 NetGalley Challenge 50 Book Reviews

Tuesday, April 30, 2019

The Dark Ones (The Dark Ones Saga #1) by Rachel Van Dyken

My Rating: 5 Stars
Sex Scenes: Yes.
Series: Yes, The Dark Ones Saga #1.
Subject: Finding light in the Darkness.
Synopsis:


To touch a Dark One is death. 
To talk to an immortal is suicide. 
Yet, I've been marked by both. 
A Vampire. 
And the King of the immortals. 
My life is no longer my own. 
And now I know the truth, my life was never mine to begin with. 
It was theirs. 

It's always been theirs.











I LOVE Rachel Van Dyken, all of her stories are like a drug to me, once I pick them up there is no stopping until I've consumed the whole book.

This story was no exception, I went in blind, knowing I was gonna find some supernatural component to the story but I wasn't sure what exactly that was gonna be. 

I was pleasanty surprised that this book wasn't just about one supernatural genre, it has it all!

Each character we meet is just perfect and I loved all of them from the start. Of course Ethan is one of my favorite, but I gotta say that Mason was my ultimate favorite one. I don't think I've ever chosen wolf over Vamp but there is just something so special about him that called unto me.

Than being said, this time around we get Genesis and Ethan's story and its nothing short of exciting and sexy. She has no idea what this world she just fell in is, and everything she thought she knew is a lie. She will have to trust these people she just met if she wants to stay alive.

Enemies that turn out to be friends and stranger that might be everything you didn't even know you were looking for.

Simply incredible!
















No comments:

Post a Comment