Reviews Published Professional Reader Challenge Participant 80% 2016 NetGalley Challenge 50 Book Reviews

Thursday, December 6, 2018

The Dirty Ones by J.A. Huss

My Rating: 5 Stars
Sex Scenes: Yes.
Series: No.
Subject: Not everything is what it seems.
Synopsis:

They say write what you know.
So that’s all I did.
I wrote dirty. I wrote erotic. I wrote… the truth.

And then they called me a liar. 

But it’s not me who’s lying.
It’s them.

The Dirty Ones is a brand new dark romance about the secret world of erotica authors releasing December 4, 2018.
























A thrilling story that will keep you at the edge of your seat the entire time.

A group of friends, that are not really friends anymore. 

A book where their darkest deepest secrets exist and only one has read them all.
A tower where they fulfill their tasks.

A mysterious new book that could destroy everything.

Meeting the Dirty ones we realize that a lot more than studying went down at this college.

They have a dark secret they all share and from the moment we open the book we are caught into this strange world they are part of, where fantasies and real life are separated by a thin line. 

This book was way more than just a romance story; I was scared for the characters and shocked by the events happening! I can truly say that this was an amazing read!

Unfortunately I can’t say anything else without spoiling the book so that’s it for now… A MUST READ!










No comments:

Post a Comment