Reviews Published Professional Reader Challenge Participant 80% 2016 NetGalley Challenge 50 Book Reviews

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Full-Bodied Orc -Gasm: Huge Size, Hardcore, Monster Erotica (Chronicles of Princess Maya Book 1) by Syn Root

My Rating: 4 Stars
Sex Scenes: Oh YES!
Series: Yes, Chronicles of Princess Maya Book 1.
Subject: Giving into your deepest darkest desires.
Synopsis
The Standalone Orc-Gasm Novella! 
"What held my attention was that his loin cloth was now firmly propped up by the largest cock I had ever seen in my life. " 
Maya is in trouble. Her spells have all been cast, and the only charms she has left are hidden between her slick, damp elven legs.

The rainforest is crawling with members of the Hard-Pole Orc Tribe. Every instinct is telling her to run.
...Well, almost every instinct. A deep part of this reasonably, innocent elf maiden is curious as Nine Hells to know if these Sexy Beasts live up to their Clan Name... 

Now Extended into a Standalone Steaming Hot, Fantasy Monster Erotica Novella. 

This 23k Word Novella describes the Adventure of the Hard-Pole Clan, as well as Maya's Full Bodied Orc-Gasm! Contains Sex, Violence, and a HEA.














The book was definitely a surprise! It was almost midnight and I was just deciding which book was going to keep me up till late at night when I got a gift  book from amazon, the title was long and descriptive and the cover was Hot as Hell! so I had to know what it was about.

I have to say I had a blast reading it! It's a different type of read and not for everyone but I really enjoyed it! 

If you want romance and flowers then this is NOT the book for you, but if you have a darker side that sometimes comes out begging for some rough, sinful, uncensored sex scenes then go get this book NOW! 

Lets talk about the main character, Maya, I loved her from the start! She lives to satisfy her sexual thirst and from the first encounter I knew I would enjoy them all. She didn't hold back anything from us, and experiences each and every sex scene like it was her last. Which might have been the case...

I have no problem with dark books, this is indeed one of those, the consent is blurred but trust me, you wont be complaining!

It is a fast paced and fun read, I can't wait for the next one.








No comments:

Post a Comment