Reviews Published Professional Reader Challenge Participant 80% 2016 NetGalley Challenge 50 Book Reviews

Saturday, March 11, 2017

Off Limits (My Best Friend's Dad Romance #1) by J.L. Beck

My Rating: 4 Stars
Sex Scenes: Yes.
Series: Yes, My Best Friend's Dad Romance #1.
Subject: Forbidden love.
Synopsis
She's off limits, and not just because she just turned nineteen. No it's all because Maddie Sullivan is my daughter's childhood best friend and she's also my newest assistant at the law office I own.

When my daughter takes a trip abroad to explore Europe leaving Maddie and I alone for the summer at my office things take a sizzling hot turn. It's only a matter of days before Maddie has me eating out of her palm, and I have her on her knees under my desk. Our sex is hot as fire, and so, so wrong.

We both know things can never work out between us and that hiding what were doing is wrong but neither of can stop. 

That is until Jessica returns home far sooner than expected and Maddie and I are left scrambling on what to do because not only are we hiding our new found relationship but something else... something that If my daughter discovers will ruin all of us. 

Keeping the truth from my daughter could destroy our relationship but going without Maddie seems nearly impossible. 

What happens when the truth finally comes out and the explosive secret were hiding is discovered? 

Yeah, I know I never should've kissed her, or stuck my c#ck in her but it's hard to not want something when it's completely off limits...

-This has instalove at it's finest, mixed with loads of steamy sex. Your spouse will thank you for reading this. As always there is an HEA, and an alpha male who has no problem worshipping the leading lady- 

My Review

Book given by the author in exchange of an honest review.

Like all J.L. Beck's books, this one is sexy and controversial. 
This time, it's daddy and the daughter little best friend. It's a touchy subject but she makes it work and we love every second of it without feeling weird about it!

It's instalove and if you don't like that then stay away from this book. If you happen to love this type of stories stay put and hang on because the sex scenes are intense and steamy hot from the begging.

A HEA story with a strong alpha male and a young inexperienced girl/woman who falls hard for him.

The wrong thing might just be the best decision he has ever made.

If you are feeling in need of a sexy fast paced story get it now!




Add on Goodreads                      Get now on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment