Reviews Published Professional Reader Challenge Participant 80% 2016 NetGalley Challenge 50 Book Reviews

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Dark Angel: A Princes of Hell Novel by Amanda Jones

My Rating: 4 Stars
Series: A Princes of Hell Novel.
Sex Scenes: Yes.
Subject: Where there's darkness there's light.

Synopsis
Katia may be a celebrated musician, but she'd always felt a little like an outsider looking in. Who knew that being abducted by a handsome stranger would set her on a crash course with her destiny...
Luc has spent an eternity keeping everyone and everything at a distance as an unstoppable darkness consumes his soul. Will his beautiful captive be his salvation, or will they both be consumed by the ultimate evil...

My Review

Book given in exchange of an honest review on Netgalley.

It's been a while since I read a fallen angels novel and now I remember why I loved them so much!

This is my first book from this author and I've added her to my favourite author's list. 

This is also the first time I had the opportunity of reading about Lucifer as a good guy kind of character and I have to say it was unexpected and refreshing!
I never thought I could fall in love with the prince of hell but I did, he was amazing, all tortured soul and great heart within. 

I think he might be the first actual bad boy in its truest form; no one has a more tortured soul than the angel who caused the falling, and his suffering is what in the end saved him.

We always imagined him as someone with a dark soul, who has no chance of being saved or redeemed for his past sins; but in this book we get to experience his suffering and a spark of hope that just needs some help to gain strength and fight the darkness that surrounds it.

The characters were really well defined and detailed, you just have to love the team of fallen angels, the way she describes them, I think someone might die if they shared a room with them, just perfection.

The story takes us on a different path than what we are used to, and we get to see them all team up to save the girl. She is someone who never felt liked she belonged and oddly enough feels like she is coming home in this group of misfits.  

The darkness, the light and the ones that are just in the middle of those, team up to save the world as we know it, and they have a fun and thrilling way of telling us the story.

It was an amazing read, I empathised with the characters, you could truly feel their pain and the way the darkness had replaced the things that used to be light within them. She is slowly saving them all, but mostly Luc, who thought he would forever be lost, found a way to be selfless and overcome his biggest fault to finally be redeemed. 

Love can change everything, even the darkest soul can shine again when they find a reason for it.

I can't wait to read the rest of their stories.



Add on Goodreads                 Get now on Amazon.




No comments:

Post a Comment